Come Along For The Ride!
Bicyclists of Iowa City, known as BIC, is a bike club with over 400 members from the Iowa City area. BIC is known locally and regionally for our cycling advocacy and our wide schedule of activities and events.
We plan rides several days of the week, catering to beginners as well as intermediate and advanced riders. Our rides also include in-town riding and regional touring.
Register Online with BIC for RAGBRAI XLII!
We work closely with The Iowa Bicycle Coalition, the Iowa City Bike Library and county and city officials for cycling advocacy. BIC is a member of Adventure Cycling Association, League of American Bicyclists, and Think Bicyles of Johnson County.
Benefits of Membership
- discounts at local bike shops
- participate in scenic and challenging bike routes
- gain proficiency as a cyclist
- friendship and camaraderie
- safety and support on longer rides
- learn about upcoming cycling events
- be a part of a large advocacy group for cycling in Johnson County